Using promotional items for your business results in many benefits. It’s an effective and long lasting way to keep your brand visible and increase brand recognition.
Promotional products make up a $22.9 billion industry. Why is the industry thriving? Because logoed items like cups, pens and bags are traveling advertisements that leave a lasting impression, making them crucial for building brand awareness.
1. Six in 10 of people keep promotional products for up to two years.
2. Only one in five people will trash an unwanted promotional product.
3. With nearly six thousand impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
4. Thirty-one percent of U.S. consumers own a promotional bag.
5. Fifty-three percent of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser.
6. Forty-eight percent of consumers would like to receive promotional products more often.
7. Consumers hang on to promotional products for an average of 6.6 months.
8. Eighty-nine percent of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last two years.
9. Ninety-one percent of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, 74 percent have at least one in their workspace, 55 percent have at least one in their bedroom.
10. Seventy-seven percent of consumers say a promotional product’s usefulness is the number-one reason to keep it, with health and safety products, computer products and writing instruments ranked as the most useful.
11. Wearables are the top product category, followed by writing instruments, bags, calendars and drinkware.
12. Women are more likely to have bags, writing instruments and calendars, whereas men are more likely to own shirts and caps.
13. Logoed mugs in particular are more effective advertising than radio and television spots; 57 percent of people were able to recall the advertiser on a mug, versus 32 percent of radio and 28 percent of T.V.
14. Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44 percent.
15. Promotional products draw as many as 500 percent more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
Create More Opportunities for Business
Use promotional products to your advantage to connect with your audience. Recipients of promotional products are typically more likely to respond to your nice gesture. 53% of recipients felt more favorable about the advertiser after receiving a promotional product; 36% of recipients were more likely to do business with an advertiser they hadn’t previously done business with after receiving a promotional product from them.
Find a product that not only promotes your business but also one that your potential clients would use and relates to your business and your target audience. Check out our promotional items page, we will match or beat anyone’s price. We have over 20 categories to fulfill your target audience!
Contact us at Focus Custom Sourcing Solutions and we’ll assist you with promotional items.
Call 888.851.0940 or email [email protected]